Sunday, March 27, 2011

Today Is the Day

It has all come down to the next 24 hours.  By around this time tomorrow afternoon, it will all be over.  I have two programs to turn in.  Last night I had another breakthrough.  It all started to come together for the the last program I haven't attempted.  I hope to go back and make an attempt at the one program I left behind two weeks ago.

So let me share with you my thought processes on these last hours.  I had two programs to complete beginning yesterday around 8:00.  One was late and worth a maximum 7 points, the other would be on time--today and worth 10.  Of course I chose the one that was due today because side by side, the late assignment only has a potential of 7 points.  If I complete the 10 point assignment, I will definitely work as much as I can in the final hours to complete the 7 point one, but I feel the coice to go for the 10 points was the better of the two.

I don't think I can make anything more than a B at this point.  I had two Bs already and the fact that the late assignment can only fetch a C at best locks me in at some kind of B if I can complete these last two assignments.  As difficult as this class has been, I can accept a B and move on.  I would have liked an A to show the nay sayers, but in the end it was me that couldn't pull off the A.

As a foot note, there are two bonus programs out there worth three points each.  Completing those would be the only way I could get my A.  I don't think I have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment