Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Moral Dilemma Day #4: To Speak or Not to Speak

So the other day two little girls were in the road beside my house.  Both little girls were barefoot and lived about three house down.  So maybe a good 150 to 200 feet away?  One was on a bicycle that was too large for her and the other, much younger was having a hard time walking on the hot asphalt.  There was a great deal of screaming, crying and general show of unbridled emotion.  I watched unseen from my bathroom window for a little while until I decided to go outside and pretended to turn off the water that was turned on my trees.  By this time, the younger of the two girls was sitting in the grass at the edge of my yard crying without shame and the older had headed back to her house on her oversized bicycle.  I know what I did, what would you do?

Well, that's all you get. Have fun, and feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment