Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Back To the Drawing Board? Not So Much

I wrote this Sunday night, March 27, but decided to post it for Fitness Tuesday:

With a semester of school behind me, I have plans to settle back into my fitness plan.  I do believe I will add some bike riding to the mix.  Get back into the 20+ miles a week routine.  I've got a gig the end of this month that may result in seeing the source of my "Winter of Our Discontent" series on Fridays.  I'm seriously considering a big push to see how much I can lose in the next five weeks.  10 lbs would be great 15 would be a miracle and mean a size smaller.  I've got a great celebrity style black and gold pantsuit that has a cute little military style bolero jacket, high waist pants and a gold shell top that would be so sexy to have on if I was to cross paths with him.  It's gotten too small.  Well, then, sounds like I've decided.  15 pounds in five weeks?  Don't think so, but it would be an awesome kick start to the summer months of training if I came close.

First things first would be:

No bread, no starches, high protein/low fat, regular meals.  Complex carbs OK/simple carbs NOT

Back on the treadmill running alternating days of walking up hill and flat terrain.

Weight training again.  I should probably add some lower body to by routine as well.

I'll weigh in the morning to see where I'm at.  I know I gained some weight back this week with all the stress of finishing this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment