Thursday, March 17, 2011

Another Day Closer

I ended up looking at a video to help me with the assignment I was stuck on.  It was a video that worked the problem for me.  I didn't want to use it.  It felt like cheating.  I used a lot of the concepts because there was no way around that information, but I did use my own variables and tried to add my own touch to the program as much as I could.  I don't plan on trying to get one over on the instructor.  I will tell her that I viewed the video and was able to get some valuable information from it.  I also plan to tell her what parts of the program are mine and what are just plain copies of the video.  I think she'll be able to tell what parts I can't change from standard protocol and what parts should be mine.

Over all, I don't feel any better.  I'll probably turn this one in tomorrow night once I figure out how to make one of the functions work properly and then I'll only be four days behind, but will still owe five programs.  I've decided not to do the bonus unless it means the difference betwee an A and a B.  My dreams of an A+ may not happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment