Sunday, March 13, 2011

Crunch Time

Two weeks left in the semester and six programs to write.  Works out to a program written every other day.  I haven't done that yet.  We just started Object Oriented Programming.  This is the part that separates the men from the boys.  This is going to be tough, so I probably shouldn't be here writing in a blog that no one has visited in days.

Anyway, wish me luck.  I'm hoping to do a program project today with a bonus project to earn a few extra points for all the assingments that have been late.  I've got a 97 in the class.  If I can hold on to it I will have my straight As back and I will have my first A+ on my transcript.  There's a lot riding on the next two weeks.

There are a lot of articles already in the queue, so enjoy, and I will try to check in as much as I can over the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment