Monday, March 21, 2011

7 days -- and counting: But Not For Me

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.  That's seven days.  duh.  Still five programs to turn in.  I did submit the program I was working on last night to see if I was on the right track.  She gave me a 71 in its incomplete state, so I'm hoping with her advice this morning I can fix what I need to fix and possibly come away with a B.

I knew it was coming.  I needed it.  I cried myself to sleep.  I don't do that very often, but it seems I've been doing it a lot lately.  It all came crashing in on me at 3:00 this morning when I still had not figured out what I was supposed to be doing.  I makes me sad that this was supposed to be my miracle.  This was supposed to be my one thing that I could claim as mine and there's nothing left.  I've been there for everyone in my life.  I am the go to person for volunteering, shoulders to cry on, idea person, advice columnist . . .  There's no one for me.  I tried to express my frustration to my husband which I knew was a bad idea when he referred to this as the "same crap" as last time.  Thanks for the sensitivity.  Here's to 23 more happy joy-filled years.

No comments:

Post a Comment