Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mental Messages: Emotions in Motion

I woke up today  (as I posted in my 10 Days and Counting post)  feeling miserable.  There was just a churning mess of emotions in my head.  I'm worn out from long days and short nights.  I think I could have used a good cry, but it wouldn't come.  Perhaps because of all the crying I've been doing over school, I don't know.

On Tuesday I was dwelling on what men want from us.  I know that they make mention of not knowing what women want, but in all honesty, I don't think they care  the slightest what women want.  As long as it doesn't interfere with what they want.  As long as we don't say anything to them in front of their friends and coworkers, stay happy, healthy, skinny, let them do whatever they feel like doing at the moment and let them have sex whenever they want, that's about it.

I heard a psychiatrist say in so many words that if men could have sex with their moms, the relationship would be complete.  I do not have a relationship with a man past or present that has not deeply disappointed me in a very damaging way.  It's too bad, because I don't think that's the way it was supposed to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment