Thursday, March 17, 2011

10 days -- And Counting -- Getting Passed the Hump

Today may be a day to scout out some serious comfort food.  I woke up late and miserable.  I love Arby's French Dip Sub and Checker's Chicken Fingers.  I also had a Checker's Roadhouse burger the other day for the first time.  It was great.  Maybe I was just hungry.  I miss the other sandwiches they some times have with the sourdough bread.

With 10 days left, I sent the program I was working on to my friend to look at it to see if he can help me figure out why the function doesn't work.  I'm going to move ahead to another program.  The way the other one is, I could take out the stuff that doesn't work and turn it in.  I probably won't make the grade I'd like to make, but it will be a grade and I will be almost passed the hump. 

There were 13 programs due in six weeks.  I passed the halfway mark last week, the psychological hump was getting through the chapter that caused me to fail last time I took this course.  I think if I can just get through this chapter I can make it.  Arrays and strings aren't near as difficult as this mess I'm in up to my eyeballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment