Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Saturday Night's All Right for Fighting

Today I went to the website I joined when I bought the P90X program November 2011--just short of two years ago.  Seeing I'd lost 30+ pounds since then made me happy.  I'd also forgotten how frustrating the website was to use.  I tried to figure out how to say this without it looking like more (or less) than it was.  I've gone down about four inches in most of the major areas of my body.  Four inches from my waist, four inches from my chest and several inches from each of my thighs.  I am the most proud of the loss from my arms and thighs.  I'd sure like to tackle that waist measurement.

I have a party to go to on Saturday.  I've been upping my runs and workouts just a little bit to try to lose a little bit more Saturday.  I know that's not the idea.  The idea is to adopt a lifestyle of health and fitness, not binging exercising for a big party the coming weekend.  It sure would be nice to drop five pounds between this past Monday on this weekend.  Not gonna happen.  Anyway.  I did five minutes intervals and didn't make it much further than the last time I crammed my workout.  I just want to run faster and further.  Isn't that what we're all looking for?  Here are my stats:

Time:  70 min
Distance: 3.69
Calories: 480

P90X and Ab Ripper X: disc #2 5 minutes
Calories: 50

Supplemental

Time: 17 min
Distance: 1.01
Calories: 131

I found a website that calculates the calories (assuming it's average) burned doing the various P90X workouts:

P90X Calorie Counter

I don't know how legit it is, cause it sure feels like I'm burning more than 50 calories in five minutes. *wink, wink*.


No comments:

Post a Comment