Friday, August 2, 2013

Rockin' 800

Disc 5 and Ab Ripper X out of the way.  One minute each, but I discovered there are more discs than I thought.  There are 11 discs.  I want to do them all.  I decided to step my work out up to 2 minutes on each disc.  We'll see where that takes me.

Intervals: 6 minute
Incline: 2
Time to 800 calories: 139 minutes

A little surprised it took me longer to get to the 800 calorie mark when I ran six minutes longer today than yesterday.

I've been starving.  My stomach is growling and I get so hungry in the middle of a run all I can think about is stopping my run to eat.  I did.  I ate two slices of swiss cheese.  My weight is creeping up a bit as well.  I've gained a solid nine pounds since my last race.  I've been eating food leftover from a church picnic.  Hot dogs, chips, soda . . .  I suppose I no longer need to look into that.  ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment