Thursday, August 8, 2013

No Smashed Records Tonight

Kind of an anticlimactic (is that how that word is spelled?) evening.  After smashing my new records two nights in a row I thought for sure I'd be able to make the third time charm.  'Twas not to be.  I think I tried to run to early in the day after running until 8:00 the night before.  It was less that 24 hours I was breaking through to 80 minutes.  I wanted to get the run over with so I could watch some TV and work on school work.  Four days left!

I only made it to 60 on the first round.  I was so disappointed I increased my speed back up at 3 minute intervals and was able to catch up with my record from last night, but definitely didn't break it.  I made it to 114 minutes on the second round and quit at 5.07 miles and 658 calories.  I came back later, found my place and finished out the last 20 minutes at a good jog.

Total run time: 133 minutes
First round: 60
Incline: 8
Calories: 800
Distance: 6.16

Also did disc #10 and Ab Ripper X for two minutes each.  I'll be ready to add a minute in three days.


No comments:

Post a Comment