Tuesday, August 6, 2013

78 Minutes!

I made it 78 minutes tonight.  I started the run hoping for 76, but when I got there I told myself I wanted 78 instead of 76 and it worked.  I wish I had that mental strength all the time.  I still weighed 176 this morning.  I wish I could break through this plateau I've been on losing the same six or seven pounds over and over.

Total time: 132 Minutes
First round: 78 minutes
Distance: 6.16 miles
Calories: 800
Incline: 6 minutes

Also did two minutes of disc #8 Core Synergistics and Ab Ripper X.  I think I'm really going to like disc 8 as the weeks go by.  Looking forward to my graduation get together with good friends and good times at a nice little restaurant.  I'm done with school in less than a week.  After five years, it's almost over!  Woo Hoo!

I am less than a mile short of my distance goal of 7 miles for the Seven Mile Bridge Run.  When I make it to seven miles, it will really be time to start narrowing down the time.  Hoping that in the month of September, I can see that last mile tacked on.

No comments:

Post a Comment