Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Super Stoked Tonight!

I made it to 76 minutes at six minute intervals.  I was ready to do yesterday's goal of 73 minutes since I'd done the change up yesterday, but decided as the 73 minute mark approached I could make it to 76.  I did!  Tomorrow's goal (79 minutes) will begin to peek at last month's record of 86 minutes.  If I can stay on track, I will break last month's record by Saturday at the earliest or Sunday for sure.  I want 90 minutes, but 87 minutes is kind of my psychological wall right now since I was not able to beat it last month.  Today I was eight pounds from my next weight goal.

Weight 173.6

Time: 76
Distance: 3.78
Calories: 492
Disc: #9

Did four minutes of P90X and Ab Ripper X.  I really feel the Ab workouts in my posture sitting, standing, and walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment