Thursday, August 22, 2013

Set Back? No Way!

Today I blew out my treadmill with the small compressor my son has.  Cat hair dust and black build up came out of everywhere.  I thought I was taking good care of my treadmill.  I guess not.

That said, I think that may be why I was not able to go as far on the treadmill tonight.  By the 74th minute I was running over five miles an hour and had been running that fast for over three minutes.  I made it to 3.95 miles and couldn't run anymore.  I was worn out but realize I'd made it almost four miles in 74 minutes.  That's a 3.2 mph average.  Maybe it was the clean treadmill?  Here are my new stats:

Time: 74 minutes
Distance: 3.95
Calories: 513
Disc: 10 and Ab Ripper X - 4 minutes

I also did a very short morning run:

Time: 14 minutes
Distance: .69
Calories: 90


No comments:

Post a Comment