Saturday, August 3, 2013

Workin' Through It

I didn't want to run tonight, but I felt like I could walk, so I got on the treadmill and did 55 minutes.  I burned 296 calories.  Not the 800, but I did something.  I have to practice forgiveness and know that I am not going to have a perfect night of running every night.

Did my P90X workout.  Can't seem to decide on how I want to tackle the discs.  One minute at a time, two minutes at a time.  School is over in 8 days.  My husband told me I can work out all day after that if I choose.  Ha ha.  He doesn't realize I plan on going back to riding my bike around the lake hopefully three mornings a week.

I want to lose another 50 pounds.  I want to be a size 8.  I want to be in the single digits.  I want to weigh 120.

No comments:

Post a Comment