Friday, September 5, 2014

Gross

I've begun to figure something out about my husband.  His family is gross.  He doesn't care about gross.  Grossity gross gross.  Not that openly disgusting, but subtly gross stuff.  His mom and dad, not so much, but there was always this subtle nastiness about their house.  The house was neat, picked up and maintained, but it just seemed dirty almost unsanitary.  His two sisters seem to have a big problem keeping their house clean.  Like his parents, she cleans the house, but it still has this overwhelming sense of "I was a super skanky house before you got here" kind of atmosphere.  I don't know, is it possible to be clean and dirty at the same time?  The other sister doesn't clean her house at all.  The stories I could tell!  So I experimented with our bathroom these last few months and didn't clean it.  It's driving me crazy, but I wondered what he'd do.  Would he notice the sludge that is building in the bathroom and the layer of pubic hair in piles around the edge of the room?  He brushes his teeth and spits all over the place.  It builds up all over the faucet.  The hairs from his beard are everywhere.  I said something to him the other day about just those two things, he waited until I got a drop of clear water on the faucet and pointed it out to me.  That made me crazy mad.  I wanted to kill him right there.  So, I started wiping the sink (and mirror) to be sure I didn't leave a mess.  He continues to skank up everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment