Sunday, November 16, 2014

A Kickoff of a Different Sort

It's time to consider another run.  I broke my toes back in September.  They seem to be getting better, but still ache after a long day on them at work.  I've had some set backs.  A lot of head stuff and physical stuff.

TMI Alert:

Bad periods.
Bad moods.
Shoulder pain.
Back pain.
No motivation.
Relationship C-R-A-P
Can't manage my time.
Can't stay organized.
Grouchy.
Tired.


Anyway, I saw my friend that usually runs these things with me and out of the blue she mentioned the Dirty Foot Mud Run.  I had been thinking about this event since it showed up on my facebook page.  I even messaged my son wanting to do the run, but didn't want to hold her back.  Then here, like I said, out of the blue, she asked me if I wanted to go.  I told her I wanted to take some time to pay attention to my toes, but I was definitely interested.  Now to pay attention to all my aches and pains. 

No comments:

Post a Comment