Sunday, November 23, 2014

Farther to Go

I made up a "schedule" for running.  Started today with .1 miles at 5 miles per hour.  Should have been able to make it one tenth of a mile, right?

No.

Holy smokes I'm out of shape.  It been almost six months since I did anything and I felt it on the treadmill today.  I suppose I could explain part of it away with the knowledge that I want to run at five miles an hour, but my rear end felt stapled to the treadmill.

I've got much farther to go than I originally thought, so I may be rethinking the schedule.

I did one squat with the 20 pound medicine ball and 17 incline push ups.  This is going to be a tough road.

Did I mention I took a ride over to Anytime Fitness only to discover that staff is only present 10 - 7 Monday through Friday and 10 - 12 on Saturday.  I chose Sunday to go over and discovered the doors are locked an there is no one to show me around.  Perhaps tomorrow will be a good day to go over.

No comments:

Post a Comment