Sunday, November 23, 2014

117 Days to Go and What MUST Go

A step on the scale after a few months has been quite depressing, but it's time to establish a baseline:

184.7 pounds

Yuck, yuck, and double yuck.  20 pounds gained.  I'd like to re-lose that 20 pounds and maybe lose another 10.  The race is "4 to 5" miles, so I am going to plan on an 8K scenario.

I lost 50 pounds and felt so good.  Then for some weird reason my skin just went limp.  It was like my skin was falling off my body.  I didn't feel perky, I felt flappy and flubbery.  In May I had gained back 10 pounds and hoped it was more muscles from working out for the Gator Tuff Mud Run, now I'm not sure where the other10 have come from.  Headed over to Anytime Fitness and wondering if I can afford a trainer for the months building up to the run.

Contacted my friend about signing up for the race and she has offered to pay my entry fee.  Woo Hoo!  Now I feel especially motivated.  She has faith in me, so I must have faith in me.

Things to Address:

Time management for workouts
Diet and Nutrition
Bad Periods and Moods

New mantra:

RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment