Monday, September 2, 2013

New Month New Goals New Strategies

I wanted to increase my challenge and progress with P90X this month, so I am going to try to add two minutes a week instead of the initial one minute a week I did last month.  Tonight was the first night to do seven  minutes.  I really felt it in the Ab Ripper X.  At seven minutes, disc 5 is still in the warm-up.  Still resting my foot.

Distance: .24
Time: 10
Calories: 32
Disc #5: 7 min
Ab Ripper X: 7 min

On a side note, I returned to Calorie Count and realized my food consumption has begun to creep up which definitely explains the plateau in weight I've been on the last three or four months.  I'm going to try to stick to it pretty close for the next three months and see if I can't lose for good those eight pounds that have been haunting my since April.

No comments:

Post a Comment