Saturday, September 14, 2013

Totally Overate today: 2200 calories

Today is my birthday.  My sister came and took me out for lunch and we went for a disastrous trip to a craft store to buy beads for something to do.  I still felt bad.  Fell asleep in the chair waiting for her to make the 20 minute trek from her house to mine.  Arby's for lunch and my husband made "quesadillas" with some leftover pork loin.  I weighed out what he put in them, but I'm still trashed from this period that has come out of nowhere.  So, I went in to enter my calories and discovered the small breakfast I'd had to offset the Arby's trip did very little to offset the calories in the meat, cheese, and shells.  Later in the evening I knew I had to burn off something because Sunday was coming and I wasn't going to run or log calories on Sunday.

Run I
Interval: 4 minute
Time: 49 min
Distance: 2.4
Calories: 312
Average Speed: 2.93

Run II
Interval: 3 min
Time: 37 min
Distance: 1.84
Calories: 239
Average Speed: 2.98

Totals:
Time: 86
Distance: 4.24
Calories: 551
Average Speed: 2.81

Ready for a distance run in different from running a mile and a half for 15 minutes, but it sure would be nice to find a 20 year old to channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment