Saturday, September 7, 2013

Day Six: Addendum

We went out for Chinese food at a hibachi grill last night.  It was so-o-o good.  Consequently, I am up two pounds from last night.  Not sure if it's salt or calories, as I did go over my calorie intake for the day by 200 calories, but Chinese food is so salty--at least traditionally it is.

At any rate, I came home and put some time in on the treadmill:

Time: 50 min
Distance: 2.19
Calories: 285

I'm not too upset as I did a little research and found that the broccoli and chicken was probably one of the healthier foods I could have chosen.  Nothing fried.  I couldn't find an accurate caloric count for the meal, but I guessed from looking at other Chicken and Broccoli dishes online, it was probably around 400+ calories and I ate a good 200+ calories of rice, but rice is the worst of my troubles.


No comments:

Post a Comment