Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day Three: Foot Feeling a Little Better

My foot has improved dramatically from what I had over the weekend.  Still managed to do seven minutes each P90X and Ab Ripper X and a short 15 minute walk.  Returning to counting calories has helped a lot.  I need to figure out a way to save some calories for a snack before I go to bed and figure out some under 100 calorie snacks I can enjoy.  Perhaps a trip to the grocery store for something I can divide up into 100 calorie portions would do the trick.

Distance: .37 miles
Time: 15 minutes
Calories: 50
Disc: #6

Today, the Seven Mile Bridge Run is far from my mind with newly recovered knees and a bad foot.  Need to stay with rest the foot for a few more days.  Maybe Sunday I can do a little jogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment