Friday, September 6, 2013

Day Six: Slow Pace Jog and Mystery cravings.

I ended up doing a slow pace jog this morning.  My foot felt pretty good when I got up this morning, so I tried a little jogging for about five minutes.

Time: 45 min
Distance: 1.83 miles
Calories: 238
P90X: 7 min -  #9 and Ab Ripper X

I've also been doing some research on why we want to eat the things we want to eat.  Seems a little silly, but I like that theory that our bodies don't truly crave anything that it can't use.  Maybe it's our brains that want that piece of cake.  Yesterday was another day that I was hit so suddenly with the urge to eat something chocolate and sugary I didn't even realize I'd spooned up several spoonfuls of frosting before I caught myself.  It's a mystery I intend to continue to investigate.



No comments:

Post a Comment