Saturday, September 21, 2013

I overate, So I Overran

Crazy cravings for some really bad food.  Went out and got sticky, greasy, fatty, burgers from the closest drive-thru I could find.  Made my husband sick, bless his heart.  I was disappointed in my choice.  I had a coupon for a Whopper at Burger King.  At least there wouldn't have been any cheese and they are flame broiled.  I also would have skipped the greasy novelty potato side and got fries.  Uggh.  I decided to walk/run/jog it off, so I was up way past midnight clicking off the 700 calories I consumed.

I did five workouts.  What a mess:

Run I
Time: 25
Interval: 2
Distance: ??
Calories: ??
Avg Speed: ??
Forgot to write down the stats.


Run II
Time: 60 (20 and 40)
Interval:  Two 4 minute sets
Distance:  2.42
Calories:314
Avg Speed: 2.42

Run III
Tried the one minute interval in five minute sets, increasing by one each time.  Nothing but confusing and a big waste of time . . . 
Time: 55
Interval:
Distance: 3
Calories: 393
Avg Speed: 3.27

Run IV:
Straight up job at about 3.5 to 3.8 mph for 47 minutes.  Thought I might die of boredom and exhaustion.
Time: 47
Interval: none
Distance: 3
Calories: 391
Avg Speed: 3.82

New record for September.  This is significant.  I made it for 47 minutes at an average 3.82 mph.  Should be encouraged.  I'm not.

Run V:
Time: 14
Interval: none
Distance: .53
Calories: 69
Avg Speed: 2.27
Total waste of 14 minutes.

I think that was about 1,000 calories burned.  The website I log my food and activity only indicates about 2/3 the amount my treadmill shows.  It shows I was short burning off my drive thru debacle by about 150 calories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment