Sunday, June 16, 2013

Still Dragging -- Digging In

I still feel wiped out.  I'm determined if anything.  I did make it the 63 minutes tonight.  I feel weird to not even be sweating during the workout.  I also miss the gym.  Can't wait to get back to that.  Well, here are tonight's stats:

Duration: 105
Interval: 7
Incline: 15/level
Calories: 500
Distance: 3.85
Average Speed: 2.2

I have also decided that when I beat the seven minute intervals this time, I will beat it seven days in a row before I will move to six minute intervals.  It's possible I was trying to move up too soon.  I don't know.  I'm willing to do anything at this point.  Right now, beating six minute intervals is the brass ring.  To do that, I have to beat seven minutes and go into six minutes stronger than I was.

The Seven Mile Bridge run is now 10 months away.  I have eight months to be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment