Friday, June 28, 2013

One More Day

I can't believe I wasn't going to run tonight.  I got done with my homework very late and decided, what the heck?  I ran after midnight!  I was just going to take it easy and walk the 600 calories if needed.  I ended up having the best night since I started back after the injury.  Look at these impressive stats.

Duration: 90
Interval: 7
Incline: 20/level
Distance: 4.72
Calories: 615
Average Speed:  3.15 mph

Not sure what was going on there.  I ran for a full minute without holding on at 5.2 mph, then walked it out for about five minutes and ended up with 4.8+ miles at 95 minutes!  Best thing I can figure is I might have accidentally gone up two clicks at some point instead of one.  Just shows I can do it.

The disclaimer is I was worn out early in the workout so I had to hold on a little, but comparatively speaking I might have held on for maybe six to eight minutes of the full 90 minutes.  One more day and I am ready to graduate to SIX MINUTES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment