Sunday, June 9, 2013

Trilogy, Breakfast Out, and Pouting Babies

Tonight I did my situps, squats, and pushups only.  40 each!  My skin is burning a little where my butt bone is, I guess that means I shouldn't have tried to do so many with my yoga pad.  I had to break the pushups into four sets of 10.  That felt a little like quitting, but at least I did them.

Today I went with what I wanted to do and went out to breakfast with friends instead of going with my husband where he wanted to go.  I think he was still mad about it something like eight hours later.  At least I think that's what he was angry about.  He sulked and sulked the whole afternoon.  I gave him the opportunity to tell me what he was made about like I always do when I know he's angry.  I tell him I'm only going to ask him once to tell me if he's angry or what he's angry about.  When he refuses, I move on.  We're not babies.  If he wants to sulk and be angry, fine with me.  If he wants to talk about it and get it out in the open and work it out, I'm up for that to.  I went on about my evening.  Let him be whatever he said he wasn't.

I would like to know what his parents did with him when he got in these sulky baby moods.  Did they cater to him?  I'm not going to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment