Saturday, June 1, 2013

Who Should I Be Angry At?

Two or three months ago I started selling my stuff on eBay.  I thought it would be a way to make a little money to help out our shortfall.  What a crock.   I'm so frustrated today I can't see straight.   I transferred a whopping $160 from my paypal account--just like last month.  Left $40 in there for this months postings.  Today my fees from eBay were $150.  WTH.

.30 to eBay
.30 to PayPal
.029% to PayPal
.09 % to eBay
Shipping
Packaging
Stupid people that don't read descriptions and look at photos

I still can't tell if I'm making money!  I have watched over each sale like a hawk making sure I keep a cushion and the more I look at it, at best, I think I'm breaking pretty close to even.  It's a lot of work for what looks like $40 for the last three months.  I can't find ANYwhere on eBay that tells me this is what your profits are.  Totally disappointed right now.  I thought this would be a way to make a little money.  However, once I'm not tied to eBay with all their little nit picking fees, I'm totally thinking about not doing business with eBay as a seller or a buyer.  Grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment