Sunday, June 2, 2013

I Was Nervous But I Made It

Tonight went well.  I was scared I might be pushing too hard too soon.  Doesn't seem like it.  I don't know if I need to change the battery in my treadmill or not.  Seems to be fairly accurate to what I did last night.  I guess I'll give it another chance.  Started to run enough tonight that some sweat popped out on my face and it felt good.  I did not do pushup, situps or squats today or yesterday.  Should have been at 33, so tomorrow starts with 34.  Awesome.

I am almost burning the 3500 calories a week that were my first goal.  5250 is my medium goal.    I'm actually looking for 7000 a week, but we'll have to wait for that for when I get into the five mile per hour range.  I'll register for the race when I can run the seven miles in 90 minutes, but my overall goal is going to be 70 minutes.  That's seven 10 minute miles for those of you that aren't real good at math.  Quite a lofty aspiration, but I've got until April 2014.  By then I just may have nothing to prove and won't need to run the bridge.

Weight: 174.6

Duration: 90
Interval: 9/9
Incline: 2/Level
Calories: 491
Distance: 3.78
Average Speed: 2.52

This is the halfway point.  Not turning back now.

I'm supposed to be starting back at the gym tomorrow but we seemed to have spent my money.  I'm disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment