Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Another Good Run

Hopefully I am over another psychological hump.  This time I didn't give up.  I just cut back, ran a little slower, and waited to want to be challenged again.  I knew I was ready to be challenged when I wanted to run farther than I planned.  I decided to quit at the point I had planned so I would be ready for tomorrow.  I'm sticking to my goal to successfully run the seven minutes interval for seven days.

Weight:  Forgot to weigh

Duration: 84/90
Interval: 7
Incline: 19/level
Calories: 520
Distance: 4.00 EXACTLY!
Average Speed: 2.67 mph

I've decided to work up to scheduling a 550 calorie run for mini-goal.  When I reach that, I will walk off the extra 50 to make 600.  Hope that makes sense.  I had a good day.  Did a little more of nothing today and felt a little relief from that oppressive feeling I've been experiencing for days.  I didn't feel as drugged today, so I didn't take a nap.  I need to start tracking when I feel the way I felt for the last four or five days to see if it's cyclical.

No comments:

Post a Comment