Sunday, June 30, 2013

Last Night

Well, I made it.  I promised myself seven days of seven intervals and I did it.  I missed some days, should have been done two days ago, but I made it.  Tomorrow starts six minute intervals.  My goal is to work up to the 90 minute workout then complete it seven days in a row.  This is amazing on July 1 I will start a new workout.  I wonder how long it will take me to build up?  I excited!

Duration: 94/90
Interval: 7
incline: 30/level
Calories: 600
Distance:4.61
Average Speed: 3.07

Not as eventful a run as last time.  I did, however, run for two minutes at 5 mph at the end of the workout.  I had already jogged for about a half hour and I clicked it up one more notch and ran 5.1 mph for two minutes.  The plan for tomorrow is to make it 78 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment