Wednesday, July 31, 2013

AWESOME Workout!!

I did an incline today until 49 minutes flattened out and ran for 11 minutes then went back to an incline.  I ran uphill for one minute.  I finished the 700 calories tonight in 119 minutes.  That is under the two hour goal.  My best time on 700 calories was 114 back on July 10.  Tomorrow starts my new 800 calories goal.

Total time: 119 minute
Total Calories: 700
Incline time: 49 + 36

I also did one minute each of disc 3 and Ab Ripper X.  I'm so happy to be back doing P90X.  I don't need anyone that doesn't need me and I don't need the right now.  I'd like to return to the gym.  I liked it so much.  I will reward myself when I lose another 30 pounds.  We'll round it off and say when I hit 140 lbs I get to go to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment