Monday, July 22, 2013

Maybe She's Just Not That Into You

Today I realized someone I thought was a very good friend and I have drifted apart.  It's kind of sad because it wasn't anything either one of us did.  We were spending a lot of time together.  I really thought we were gonna make it.  We're not.  I know I sound like a teenager, but I'm really starving for a healthy friendship and I thought, well, as I already said, I thought we were gonna make it.

I found out today that she has gone back to doing something we used to do together with someone new.  I wish I could ask her if she quit to wait me out.  I wish I could ask her if she asked anyone if they'd seen me.  I hate facebook.  If I hadn't poked around and seen a post about it I probably would have gone on in ignorant bliss, but maybe it's for the better.  She was out of my league in so many ways.  She had a lot of money and a lot of friends.  She's popular in her close knit group.

Me?  I got nothin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment