Monday, July 15, 2013

Deal Breaker and a Coin Show Part 3

His family came over and brought him a gift from their trip.  I had wanted my sister-in-law to bring him a shirt or hat with the logo of the new team form his hometown, but they weren't available, yet, so she brought him a college hat from one of the teams he follows.  I was in my room sewing when they came.  I knew they had been there because I saw the hat.  He didn't let me know they were here.  I didn't hear them.

He tapped on the door a few hours later and told me he was going to bed to read, was there anything he could get for me.  I wanted to explode!  I thought.  REALLY?!  Is there anything you can get for me?!  I told him I was fine, goodnight.

I later asked him if he knew that she tried to get the new team stuff.  He started to tell me what she had tried to do, I interrupted him and told him I knew because I was the one that had told her to.  My voice cracked, "I was thinking of you." I was crying again.  He would not see me cry.


Going to bed without saying anything shows me he doesn't seem interested in helping me understand what happened today.  He thinks it's OK and he's not sorry, so I will need to work this one out on my own.  I will need to work it through and store away my answer for the future.  I'd like to know when he was going to tell me he spent the money on coins.  I tell him everything.  I show him what I spend money on.  I don't sneak.  I'm so afraid that when I get done thinking this through it's going to be the deal breaker. 

I began to mistrust him.  I looked at the credit card statement and found that he's been going out to eat without telling me.  My heart is broken.  I'm sick.  I had worked through leaving him and decided I wanted to stay with him and change.  I wanted to change.  I wanted to be a better person.  If he wasn't going to change, I could change.  I did.  I got happy.  I got strong.  I worked it through.  I didn't leave him.  I wanted to stay.  No my heart is broken again by his sneakiness.

I hate sneakiness.  I hate lying.  His father was a liar, a cheater, and a manipulator.  I hated his father.  This may be the deal breaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment