Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Spare Change, Pal?

Well my husband had an opportunity to  make some money on Friday (19th).  He didn't say anything to me about it when he got home.  He didn't get out a deposit slip or give me a check.  He didn't tell me how much he made.  He didn't anything.  Two things have happened.  Either he didn't get paid yet, or, he's going to hold on to this money as well.  Whatever his actions end up as I will know if the whole idea of losing me like he thought he might a few years ago has worn off.  It probably wore off a long time ago.  The fact that he did the whole Coin Show thing shows me he's just a selfish little boy.  It wasn't even a "it's easier to ask forgiveness than to get permission" kind of thing.  It was him wanting to spend money at the coin show.  Like a little boy, if it gets him what he wants, it's not wrong.

Please.  I want a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment