Monday, May 13, 2013

Wondering If I have an Injury - Day 4

Well, this is day four without exercise other than situps and pushups.  I'm up to 13 of each, if that's any good news.  Totally frustrated with my knees.  They don't hurt, they are just really, really uncomfortable.  I tried ice on them this evening for a little while.  I don't think it helped.  I've started looking into some nutrition for the joints.  Finding out things like salmon, almonds, broccoli, kale, and papaya are good for healthy joints.  Seriously considering a joint healthy diet for 60 days to see if it makes a difference.  The jury may be out on Glucosamine and Chondroitin.  So many conflicting reviews and articles I can't even begin to attach a link to anything I trust.  Very frustrated tonight.  I haven't run or trained since Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment