Monday, May 6, 2013

Back to School -- Interview Scheduled

Last week, I put in an online application for MIS Technician I with the school district.  I forgot to write something here about it.  I was pretty sure I wouldn't get it because I'd applied for similar positions before and didn't even get a call or even a courtesy e-mail.  I take that back. I got one courtesy e-mail.  I didn't fit the "interview criteria."  Perhaps I'll take the time to expound on that in the future, but suffice it to say, I did everything I was supposed to do to get that job.  Well, this morning, the phone rang.  I saw that it was from the city I had put in to work.  My pulse quickened and when she introduced herself as calling from the school I'd applied to I got so excited it was difficult to keep my voice from squeaking.  So the big day is Thursday at 10:00.  I'll be sure to post something here when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment