Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Making Progress--Still sloppy, no pain

I thought this would be a little farther tonight than just the 2.45, but I just have to keep in mind I was injured and getting better takes time anyway.  Add to that the age and weight.  I just need time.  I wore the braces for the walk.  Tonight I am adding another element to the report.  I've gained nine pounds since the last race, so have decided to cut back on anything extra for a while and see if I can get my habit of healthy eating back on track.  I'm a half pound down from yesterday, but I tend to make fun of people that count half pounds because my weight can fluctuate three pounds in one day due to hormones.  I usually only rejoice when I see several days of consistent loss or a total of five pounds or more.  So, an addition here is going to be my weight when I remember to weigh.

Weight: 177.6

Duration: 90
Interval: 4/25
Incline: level
Calories: 318
Distance: 2.45
Average Speed: 1.63 mph

No comments:

Post a Comment