Thursday, May 9, 2013

Back To School - First Interview!

This morning was my first interview for my new career in IT.  It was with our local school system at a school about 45 minutes away.  It was definitely a positive experience.  I learned a lot about what I need to know and what they want to know--if that makes sense.  It was a panel of five.  The principal, the assistant principal, the CIO for the county, an MIS Technician V, and the Technology Educator.  The principal handing everyone a worksheet with questions on it.  She worked her way through the questions.  I felt comfortable and wasn't too nervous.  Perhaps because I was pretty sure they would find someone closer they liked better?  They are supposed to call me tomorrow afternoon to let me know if I got the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment