Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Don't Want To Do Anything Today

I think laziness on Tuesday may have become a habit.  Last night I went to bed sure that I would wake up and do a bunch of stuff like cleaning, sewing, and then go to the gym to see if I was ready to start recovering from whatever I did to myself last week.  Now I just want to go back to bed.  I got my eight.  Granted they were an interrupted eight.

Anyway.  I'm thinking about restarting my day and going back to bed for an hour.  So thankful that I have that privilege.  If I go back to bed I have to promise myself to get up and get busy for the next three hours doing something productive.  I don't know.  Nothing is really wrong, just seems like nothing is really right.  Going through the motions is so exhausting.    

No comments:

Post a Comment