Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I didn't Go Back to Bed Yesterday

I was started that way.  I ended up going and buying Salmon, Cod, a papaya and plants.  A friend of mine called and told me the Lowe's had a bunch of plants that weren't doing so good discounted 50% off.  I was lucky enough to find a sad little bunch of refugees that are now on my back porch looking thankful.  A couple of Begonias, Dracaena, two Philodendron type plants I have always wanted in the big houseplant size but were always too expensive.  The size I could afford just didn't seem like a good deal to buy a plant in a three inch pot that was five dollars.  Well, these thirty little fellas were two-fifty.  One of the begonias was only 85 cents.  I also bought a bamboo palm that was way too expensive next to my dollar plants.  I broke the bamboo palm into pieces and planted it in a shady part of the back yard because they don't like sun at all.  Oh yeah, the Buddleia I got for something like two-fifty, went in the ground near some plumbago under the edge of the eaves of the house  I planted one in front of where we put our garbage cans by the side door in hopes of it growing and blocking the view of the garbage cans.  We'll see if my husband doesn't like where it is tomorrow when the sun is up.  He was at a meeting until well after dark today.

No comments:

Post a Comment