Monday, June 15, 2015

Dirty Foot Adventure Run: FAIL

I recently realized I did not write about my Dirty Foot Adventure Run.  In my humble opinion it was a waste of a day.  I didn't do well.  I barely did half of the obstacle fatigue set in.  I didn't do the jump at the end.  I skipped out on a simple tube obstacle.  I was afraid of hurting myself the whole time.  I came up out of a crawl, my knee twinged and I completely lost interest in finishing the race.  I hobbled until the knee loosened up enough to run.  My friend had to keep leaving me behind.  Like in the old days I watched her do obstacle after obstacle and saw myself fail and fail again.  This is two mud runs in a row that did not go well.  Am I getting old?  Am I getting fearful?  I guess it remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment