Thursday, June 25, 2015

Even With the Cheesecake

Well I stepped on the scale this morning and weighed 185.0 pounds.

Yep.  185.0.

Indicating I have lost four pounds in six days.  I started watching my calories like a hawk.  Not logging, just guessing and shooting for about 1500 - 1600.  I haven't been to the gym in eight days.  Was thinking about squeezing something in tonight, but know there will be students and I am making a peanut butter pie for work.

To digress, this is the most amazing peanut butter pie ever.

Back to the 185 pounds.  I haven't lost that much weight in this little time in quite some time, if ever.  It's only four pounds, but I look in the mirror and even if it's psychological, I think I see it.  I am going to keep on trying through the end of June and see if I can continue to lose at that same rate.  If I can stick with it, I just may lose another four pounds before the first of July, making a total of eight pounds.  10 pounds would put me back at 179.

Might not be able to keep up the pace, but if I could, I could maybe lose 30 pounds by the end of July, putting me in the 150s which I haven't seen for decades.  Today I am encouraged.  Today I feel as though there may be hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment