Tuesday, June 23, 2015

One Week Break From Gym Madness

Well, no matter how I look at it.  Today marks seven days since I was last at the gym.  I think I might have needed it.  A week to regroup and rethink.  I spent this evening researching fat loss tips.  I really didn't see anything I didn't already know, but it helps to refresh myself and load up on hints for the days to come.

I ate pretty good Monday and today.  I a veggie drink and some cottage cheese Monday morning and a store-bought bottled fruit smoothie on Tuesday.  I had a Peanut Butter Cookie Larabar for a snack.  Super tasty and NO SUGAR.  The other bar I find myself snacking on the most is the Apple Pie.  Also very tasty and again.  NO SUGAR.  In fact, I read a blog a moment ago that said none of the Larabars have sugar in them--except the three with chocolate chips.  There's a cane sugar thing.  However, I did see items like

brown rice syrup

I don't know about brown rice syrup.  I need to do some reading.

A nice chef salad for lunch with oil and vinegar dressing.  Oh, yeah, by the way,  Paul Newman has some great salad dressing that is pretty basic salad dressing in the ingredients area, but if you're looking to not have to make your own dressing, this is the one I don't get tired of.
Olive Oil & Vinegar Dressing
No Sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment