Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Maca Root and Caffeine Withdrawals

I wanted to return to my blog and rave about Maca Root.  I made it through a bottle and really felt as though things were looking up physically and mentally.  Tonight I don't know if that is the case.  I've got a terrible headache and my body feels as though I've been beaten.  I was seeing and thinking much more clearly.  Less sensitive, paranoid.  You name it.  Overall.  Maca Root still gets my vote.  I ran out today.  My next order doesn't arrive until Friday.

I'm trying to cut back on caffeine been doing so for about three weeks now.  I didn't realize it was going to be so difficult to resist that morning cup of coffee.  I tried a mixture of cold turkey weaning if that is possible.  I decided to not have caffeine on Friday the first week, then Thursday and Friday the second week, and Wednesday through Friday the next.  This week marked Tuesday through Friday.  I caved on the morning coffee for Tuesday, but had not caffeine the rest of the day, but today, Wednesday I feel similar to the first Friday.  Ugh.

Not sure what to do.  If I stay with the plan I will be back to caffeine on the weekend like I was in the past however, is seems like that first day of each week seems to return me back to the headaches and miserableness I had that first day three weeks ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment