Saturday, June 20, 2015

First Day Back

I got up this morning and weighed.

188.9 pounds

Decided this was it I needed to get back on the wagon.  I signed up to bodybuilding.com, put all my information in and found they'd like me to weigh 122 pounds and have a 16% body fat.

Holy Moly I've got a long way to go.

66 pounds and cut my body fat by 17%.

I had my last dessert for a while today.  It was cheesecake and it was delicious.  I've been thinking perhaps a luxurious dessert once a month might be kind of nice.  I was originally thinking a dessert reward for every 10 pounds lost, but that seemed counterproductive.

Looking forward to getting back to the gym tomorrow.  I'm going to keep my original cardio goals.  The goals are a little difficult to explain, but I think they will fit nice with my weightlifting goals.  Hoping to finally start losing some weight, get back to 165 and get more weight off from the original effort from a year and a half ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment