Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Didn't Couldn't

Well here I sit.  Should have gone to the gym.  No energy.  Took my Maca Root today so I would feel up to it.  Not happening.  Now tonight I have a bad headache while a storm brews outside.

I'm improving my nutrition.  This morning I drank a Bolthouse Farms Tropical type smoothie like yesterday morning with vitamins and a scoop of reduced fat cottage cheese.

No snacks

Lunch was my chef salad with a few pieces of turkey and ham as well as a boiled egg and a pinch of shredded cheese.

Tonight while I was getting ready for what I thought might be a trip to the gym I ate hummus, triscuits, a yogurt and my protein drink.  In my head I think it was about 1500 calories, maybe 1600.  Too much if I'm not going to work out.

Disappointed in a lot of things these days.  It's just not working out as I had hoped.  I'm exhausted from work most days.  Headaches from the summer storms.  Bad nights not sleeping well.  I felt so energetic last week.  What happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment