Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fitness: Treadmill? What Treadmill?

What a defeating week it has been.  The blister started it.  Three days of headaches finished it.  I have not been on the treadmill in a week.  I did stick to the weight training, but have not increased weights or reps this week.

I think I am starting to see a difference in the shape of my arms.  Maybe I'm seeing it because I just want to see it.

202 this morning on the scale.  I don't have anyone to blame but myself.  I have to get back to the cardio tomorrow.  I'm frustrated that I've been "training" for almost 10 months and still can't run any more than I could ten months ago.  I need to do some research on increasing stamina for distance.  Discouragement is not what I need right now.  I need to be finding my second wind and figuring out ways to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment