Sunday, May 8, 2011

I Need a Remedy: A Gigantic Blister

I noticed some soreness in my heel during my walk/run on Tuesday.  I decided to power through it on Wednesday's walk although it was getting pretty stingy by the end of the 3 miles.  I pulled off my sock to find a blister about the size of a 50 cent piece.  It was so tender to the touch I couldn't put a shoe on the next day, so I waited it out.  I thought by Friday I'd be able to put my shoe on with two socks and a nice tight fit, so I tried to walk.  I made it five minutes before the pain was over the top.  I then tried a zero incline.  It still hurt.  The only way it didn't make me want to buckle was walkin gon tip toe.  That just wasn't going to work for another 2.75 miles.

I tried to wear a shoe on Saturday, still no go.  This thing is really bad.  Anyone out there have any suggestions?  I need to get back to wearing shoes and walking as soon as possible.

This morning it is still tender.  I am going to wait until tonight to try to put a shoe on and see.  Grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment